Personal data security has never been so important, yet many people grant websites and apps access to their Facebook account as if it is worthless data. If you have not reviewed the apps that have access to your Facebook profile in a while, you really should do it right now.
Step By Step How To View, Change or Delete Apps Access To Your Facebook Information:
- Log into Facebook; the app on your cell or tablet will work just fine but these instructions are directly for PC’s accessing Facebook through their browser
- Click the small drop down box in the top right corner of the screen. That menu’s proper name is PRIVACY SHORTCUTS .
- Select SETTINGS from the drop down menu
- Select APPS from the menu on the left
- Put your mouse over (but do not click) any of the apps you see
- Click the pencil icon if you want to see/edit the settings that app has OR click the ‘X’ to remove/delete that apps access
While you are here, you should take look through the GENERAL and SECURITY settings on the left menu too.
Share This With Your Friends Now: