By Ian Matthews
If you have this problem there are four ways to view the data in the file you openned:
- Click VIEW, then select FULL SCREEN. All other views show no nothing.
- PRINT PREVIEW will show the contents of the Word (or Excel) file
- Start Excel (or Word) FIRST, then click FILE (or OFFICE BUTTON), OPEN and select the file in question
- Use a different Windows profile (i.e. log in as someone else).
Or you could just fix the problem by:
- Click START and run excel /unregserver
- Wait for Excel to start, then close it, and;
- Click START and run excel /regserver