Below is a curt list of addin’s you need to have if you are using Small Business Server (SBS) 2011:
- Microsoft®Office 365 Integration Module for Windows® Small Business Server 2011
- Windows 7 Professional Pack for Small Business Server 2011
- In you have a Windows Phone 7 cell, you should get Windows Server Solutions Phone Connector Add-in
Regarding the Office 365 Add-in, THIS Microsoft blog explains it quite well.
The Office 365 Integration Module for Windows SBS 2011 Essentials extends the features of the server Dashboard by providing seamless integration with Office 365 services. When you integrate Office 365 with the server, you can:
- Subscribe to Office 365 or configure the server to use an existing subscription.
- Perform the following Office 365 account management tasks from the Dashboard:
- Bulk create Office 365 accounts for network user accounts.
- Assign new or existing Office 365 accounts to network user accounts.
- Manage the Office 365 account assigned to a user account throughout the lifecycle of the user account. For example, deactivating a network user account also deactivates the Office 365 account that is assigned to the user account.
- Synchronize passwords for network user accounts and Office 365 accounts. This allows network users to sign in to Office 365 using their Windows password.
- Link a professional Internet domain that you have set up on Window SBS to Office 365.
- View information about your Office 365 subscription.
- Access your Office 365 management portal from the Office 365 page of the server Dashboard.
You can install and configure the Office 365 Integration Module at any time after completing the server installation.
and if you want a brief, but useful overview of SBS 2011 Essentials, click HERE .
For details and screen shots of installing the Office 365 add-in, click HERE.