Comments

imran ahmed October 31, 2019 at 3:46 am

how can we add new field and add this field into table

Ian Matthews November 14, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Hi Imran;

We no longer provide development for this product but Access is pretty easy so you should be able to find someone locally than can give you a hand.

imran October 24, 2019 at 9:07 pm

how can we modify the software code

Ian Matthews October 28, 2019 at 7:30 pm

You open any Microsoft Access database (specifically, the .MDB file) in ‘design mode’ by holding the SHIFT key on your keyboard when you try to launch it (i.e. double click, enter key, right click > OPEN WITH > MS ACCESS…)

Juan Manuel Ramallo November 19, 2015 at 7:18 am

I think you have a great point of view in this issue.
    The credential just look awesome.
    I get in this site looking for what you are explaining.
    Kind regards From Argentina.

Prashanth June 15, 2015 at 6:07 am

Hi,I am trying to use this software in my office.When I click photos webcam option doesn’t get.It will ask us to paste the pictures from desktop and also can we get the monthly report from this software.

Ian Matthews July 28, 2015 at 7:47 pm

The photos feature is only pointing to a folder and will not start your webcam to take a pic, so the process you are following of browsing to your pictures is what was intended. Take the picture using your webcam first and then use the software to select the picture and print the badge. As for reports, I am no longer working on this software but it would be VERY easy for someone to modify it as the code is simple Access.

Itu Baba September 16, 2014 at 5:27 am

can see so many satisfied people saying “Thank You” but is that all ?
    used your software and charged a client so I really need to say a paypal thank you !. please let me have your paypal account.

Also willing to pay to anybody done great simple modifications to this works too.

Ian Matthews September 18, 2014 at 7:21 pm

My paypal is [email protected] and if anyone is using this thinks it is worth a few dollars, I would be greatful (although that is not why I wrote the code).