How to Borrow a Library eBook
- Using your web browser, log in to your local public library account.
- Find an eBook you would like to borrow.
- Follow the website’s directions to download and save the file. Make sure you save it to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your Desktop).
- Locate the file on your computer <it will be called urllink.ascm>.
- Double click the file.
- Adobe Digital Editions will launch, authorize the file, and download the eBook.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Tap Connect, or on an original eReader or Wireless eReader, select Manage Library.