Modern Samsung Android devices do not have a dedicated TASKS app. The short answer is that TASKS now appear in a tab in the S PLANNER Calendar app.
How to Sync, Edit or View TASKS from Outlook on your Samsung Galaxy Product (S3, S4, S5, S6, Note,…)
STEP ONE: Turn on Syncing
‘Sync Task’ is on by default, but you might want to check all the same:
- Go into EMAIL (Yes, Email)
- Click the menu button (bottom right beside the physical ‘home’ button)
- Click SETTINGS
- Click on the accounts in question
- Scroll to the bottom and click the MORE SETTINGS link
- Scroll to the very bottom and ensure that SYNC TASK is on
STEP TWO: Launch Calendar
- Go to S PLANNER (the Calendar app)
- Click the TASK tab (bottom right)
- Do what you will!