If you want to protect your data or have access to any from anywhere in the world, and you have an Office365 account, you can use OneDrive For Business without additional cost.
- Install and configure the NEW OneDrive software.
- Open a FILE EXPLORER / MY COMPUTER / COMPUTER / EXPLORER window
- Scroll the left menu to the very top until you see QUICK ACCESS
- Right click on DESKTOP and select PROPERTIES
- Click the LOCATION TAB
- Click the MOVE button
- Point the DESKTOP to your OneDrive folder which is likely something similar to C:\Users\<your name>\OneDrive – <your O365 account>
- Confirm the syncing is taking place by clicking on your OneDrive client software to ensure it is syncing, and/or surfing to www.OneDrive.com, sign in and make sure it is syncing.
- Go to step 4 above and follow the same procedure for any other folders you want to sync to OneDrive
Share This With Your Friends Now: