This video unboxes the Samsung Wireless Fast Charger (part number EP-PG950) that was originally built for the S8. We think the S8 wireless fast charger is better than the new S9 wireless fast charger because it folds up and down and the new S9 unit does not. Apparently inside the old S8 wireless fast charger has 3 rings and the new S9 wireless fast charger has two but they are both “QI” fast chargers.
In addition to working with the S9, according to the packaging, this charger will work on the S8, S7, S6 Note, S6 Edge and Note5.
This video also shows you how to setup the Samsung wireless fast charger and tell if it if is fast charging.
It also explains how to tell if your Samsung devices are counterfeit… like these ones 🙁
This video is part of a series we have including:
- VIDEO: Does the Samsung DeX Pad Really Turn Your Cell into Desktop PC That Can Use Word Excel PowerPoint & Outlook?
- VIDEO: How To Use Full Screen Remote Desktop With A Samsung Dex Pad
- VIDEO: Unboxing, Setup and Troubleshooting Samsung Dex Pad Dock
- VIDEO: Samsung S9 Convertible Folding Wireless Fast Charge Charger Unboxing & Setup
- Samsung S9 Unboxing, Initial Configuration and Data Migration From Old Phone
- More coming soon including DexPad at Work – How Good Is It Really?