We had a fun Dell Venue 11 tablet running a full version of Windows 8.1 home but we decided to sell it and thought that most people would want Windows 10. This brings up some questions:
- How to source Windows 10?
- Will Win 10 64 bit work on the Venue 11?
- How can I install Windows 10 with a mouse and USB stick when the Venue 11 only has 1 USB port
- How can I source all the drivers? (see links below this video)
- Will Windows 10 activate using the Windows 8 license key and where is that key?
- Should I update the BIOS first?
After you watch this video you will likely want to download these drivers:
- Dell Venue Pro 11 5130 Qualcomm network card driver
- Dell Venue Pro 11 5130 Intel Atom Z3000 chipset driver