If you have a WordPress site you likely want to connect Google Site Kit but we found a problem connecting AdSense. We have several articles on issues configuring Google Site Kit and all have simple solutions. This will be the same, with several easy fixes:
- Open an Incognito session in MS Edge or Chrome and try to connect again
- Open an Incognito session in MS Edge or Chrome and disconnected and reconnected AdSense in Site Kit
- GOOGLE SITE KIT > SETTINGS > expand ADSENSE > EDIT (bottom left) > DISCONNECT
- Make sure your WordPress settings have the URLs in lower case (see the screen shot below)
- If you are using them, disable AMP and ADS FOR WP plugin(s)
- Contacted AdSense support and verify all is well with them
If all of those fail create a WordPress health check report (TOOLS > SITE HEALTH) and post it on the Google Site Kit support forum HERE. Google got back to me several times the same day I posted the issue so I hope you can expect the same.