If you are working on Microsoft connected systems (Office 365, Azure, Windows Update…) and you see some odd behavior, it might not be you. The question then becomes, where can you go to see if Microsoft is down?
We use the following five sites to see if Microsoft is having problems or is in a full outage:
- Windows Update Status: isitdownrightnow.com/update.microsoft.com.html
- Office365 Status: portal.office.com/Adminportal/Home#/servicehealth
- Azure Status: azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/status
- Microsoft in General: outage.report/microsoft
- XBox Status: support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status