If you have upgraded your Dell Venue Pro to Windows 10 and found that you have no audio there is a simple fix; use the Windows 8.1 audio drivers.
- Download the Dell Windows 8 Driver CAB file directly from Dell HERE or a reduced set of Windows 8.1 Dell 5830 tablet drivers from us HERE
- Extract that CAB file. I used 7-Zip to extract the files but you can use whatever unzipper you would like
- Open DEVICE MANAGER and expand the SOUND, VIDEO AND GAME CONTROLLERS section
- Right click on INTEL SST AUDIO DEVICE (WDM) and select UPDATE DRIVER
- Click BROWSE MY COMPUTER FOR DRIVERS SOFTWARE
- Click LET ME PICK FROM A LIST OF DRIVERS ON MY COMPUTER
- Click the HAVE DISK button and browse to the location you unzipped the files in step 2 above
- In my case the audio files were Desktop\5830-WIN8.1-A07-VW1H3\5830\win8.1\x86\chipset\14P9K_A06-00\drivers\isstrtc.inf
- Agree with any remaining prompts
You do not even have to reboot to get the audio to function.
There are more screen shots (in German) and some details of a very similar process HERE.