If you use Trend Micro’s Worry Free Business Security (WFBS) antivirus and you added exceptions to a policy, you may want to verify those updates have been received and applied on destination machines.
Initially I looked for registry entries and ini config files before I looked at the desktop client. The answer is to
- double click the red Trend WFBS icon in the system tray
- clicking on the blue LOCK icon in the bottom left
- entering the master trend password
- clicking the orange COG icon
- Click the PROTECTION tab
- Expand EXCLUSIONS and review
Note that the PROTECTION tab does not appear unless the Trend WFBS agent is unlocked (as per step 2 above).