Microsoft removed the OneDrive GPO’s from the core ADMX’s (i.e. from Win10 or Office or…) and it is now it’s own thing. To be more confusing, you can’t download the OneDrive ADMX files directly from Microsoft; you need to install the OneDrive client and then pull the ADMX from a local PC .
- %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive \<highest number>\adm
- HERE, from us using the build from Sept 2018
If you just want to look at the OneDrive policies, you can put these files your local store:
- Copy ONEDRIVE.ADML to C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\en-US
- Copy ONEDRIVE.ADMX to C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\
If you want to use the OneDrive polices on your corporate network, you can put these files in the Active Directory Central Store:
- Copy ONEDRIVE.ADML to \\<your domain>\sysvol\<your domain>\Policies\PolicyDefinitions\en-US
- Copy ONEDRIVE.ADMX to \\<your domain>\sysvol\<your domain>\Policies\PolicyDefinitions\
This was one of the 10,000 tips not included in sessions I picked up in private conversations with MS staff at Microsoft Ignite.
If you want more information on how to setup OneDrive GPO’s, you will find THIS MS article useful.