If you are sick of seeing the “cars and connect” page for Microsoft logins, good news! You can now customize and brand the log in page if you have a corporate Office365 or Azure account. To be clear, if you have a corporate Office365 account then you have a corporate Azure AD account whether you want it or not and that is a good thing, because Azure AD is where the branding is.
- Sign into Portal.Office365.com and on the ADMIN CENTER page, scroll to the bottom, expand ADMIN and select AZURE AD.
- If you have not already set this up, answer the few questions that popup. The process will only take about 5 minutes and cost you nothing.
- If you have already setup Azure AD, you can take a shortcut and go directly to manage.windowsazure.com
- Click on your company name
- Click CONFIGURE
- Click CUSTOMIZE BRANDING
- You can set graphics and text in all of the fields you wish but the one that relates to the large graphic on the login screen is titled SIGN-IN PAGE ILLUSTRATION.
- Be sure to mouse over the ? icon for specs on each of the graphics. In the case of the sign in page, Microsoft wants a .PNG that is 1420 x 1200
The next time you go to sign in to Office365 or Azure website, the graphic (and whatever other text you changed) will appear the second you tab out of the account name field.
Thank you to Patrick Bergen for this one.